COVID-19 Studio Update
We are excited to be re-opening One Tiger Yoga on August 3nd, 2021! Things are going to look a little different when we reopen — we have taken the time to give our beautiful studio a little facelift (and to comply with the measures required by Health Canada to keep our studio a safe place) while we have been closed. Please read on to learn more about our new registration process and what to expect when returning to the studio.
Packages & Pricing
Following the guidelines set out by the authorities, class sizes are reduced to 50% capacity, allowing ample space for social distancing between mats in the hot room. We took extra precautions to make sure our studio stays a safe place for our community and loyal clients. However, the reduction in the number of people in the hot room, in addition to the extra cost of sanitizing and hiring more staff to guarantee the safe flow of yogis in and out of the studio, increases the cost of operation to the point that previous pricing will not be sufficient. So with a mindful calculation, we have come up with a new pricing structure.
*Please note all auto-renewal memberships purchased prior to COVID-19 have be terminated, and all class card packages purchased prior to the pandemic will be honoured.
- Reduced class sizes, 22 people per class with minimum 8 ft distance between mats.
- Preregistration for classes is mandatory, sign up for classes on our website or download the One Tiger Yoga App.
- Studio doors are open 15 minutes before and after classes.
- Face masks must be worn when entering the studio and in all the common areas, students can remove their masks when the class starts.
- Touch-less temperature reads will be in effect upon entering the studio
- Hand sanitizing stations have been set up throughout the studio. Please sanitize your hands upon entering the studio, and before entering and exiting the yoga room.
- Dedicated spots have been marked on the yoga room floor, 8 ft apart to ensure ample space for social distancing.
- Please arrive on-time, latecomers will not be permitted once class starts.
- Mat and towel rentals are temporarily unavailable.
- Access to our water fountain has been temporarily suspended, so please bring water from home. Flow water will be available for purchase at the front desk.
- All yoga props have been temporarily removed from classes with the exception of hand weights and resistance bands for our HIIT Pilates classes. Please bring your own blocks and bolsters for all other classes.
- Shower and locker access is temporarily suspended
- We have limited access to the change rooms, please arrive at the studio changed and ready for class.
- We will be running our filtered air exchange systems throughout the class to ensure an abundance of fresh oxygen while you practice.
- Make sure you follow the direction of the staff the whole time you are at the studio
- Entering and exiting the studio needs to be done in an orderly fashion, please be attentive to the signs and staff guidance.
- Respect your neighbours’ space, please stay on your mats during class
- You can take your masks off when the instructor indicates or keep it on if you prefer to do so.
- If you tend to sweat, please be respectful and bring a small towel to wipe any excess sweat from your designated practice area.
- NO IN AND OUT WHILE CLASSES ARE IN SESSION, if you need to take a break please stay on your mat.
- Stay until the class is finished – we are doing our best to maintain social distancing.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been set up throughout the studio – please sanitize your hands upon entering the studio and before entering and exiting the yoga room.
- Leave your hand weights and bands near your mat after class. All hand weights and resistance bands will be thoroughly disinfected with hospital grade sanitizing solutions.
- We are allocating 45 minutes between classes to ensure ample time for cleaning
We know things are going to be a little different coming back — the world has changed tremendously and has forced us to face new challenges. We are in this together and we will come out of this stronger. We, at One Tiger Yoga, are excited to welcome everyone back to the studio and we are looking forward to reunite all of you safely and help you shake off the COVID fatigue and stress from the past few months.
– Andrew and the OTY team.